Friday 27 August 2021

Artful August Day 23 - Butterflies

 Hello All.

Here's my Butterflies page for Rachel Greig's Artful August Day 23.


Believe it or not, this page only took 10 minutes! I had the collage and butterfly sheets nearby, so it was just a matter of cutting out the butterflies and glue sticking everything down onto my security envelope page. I finished with some black dotty marks and a cut up phrase sticker.


 I'm linking my page to Neet's Type theme at Art Journal Journey.

Thanks for visiting,

Alison

9 comments:

  1. Brilliant - absolutely love this one! Super entry for Neet's theme at AJJ too, Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I SO Agree , Totally Brilliant - Well Said Pear Shape Crafty - You Two Enjoy Your Weekend

      Cheers

      Delete
  2. I would never have thought that was done in 10 minutes - brilliant. I like it very much Alison. Thanks for another entry in my theme ayt AJJ.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page, love it! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those butterflies look fabulous. And nice book paper! Thanks for once again sharing at AJJ for Neet's challenge. Happy start to your weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wrong. THIS spread might be my favorite for several reasons. I love, love, love the background. I love the collaged bits, including the corrugated cardboard, and I love the butterflies. Thank you for another great entry using Neet's theme at Art Journal Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. impressive page, that is so beautifully designed!
    Have a happy weekend, hug Elke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous collaged page love all the layers,corrugated cardboard and the beautiful butterflies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.