Wednesday 16 June 2021

Daisy Yellow's Index Card A Day - Week Two

 Hello All.

 I have another week of ICADs to share with you today.

8/61 - Moorhen

9/61 - Greylag Goose


10/61 - Mistle Thrush


11/61 - Blackbird


12/61 - Kestrel


13/61 - Great Tit


14/61 - Wren


I hope you're enjoying this series as much as I'm enjoying creating them. Two of my favourites in there this week, the blackbird for its beautiful song, and the wren is just so cute.

Hope you're all having a good week,

Thanks for visiting,

Alison xox


7 comments:

  1. Ohhhh these are amazing. Have a nice day today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your bird theme this year. These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in total awe of these ICADs, Alison. They are SO dimensional. I love all the layers you create and how you fussy cut the birds. They are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ICADs really are wonderful, the best I have seen! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve all your bird themed cards and collaging.WE have a Blackbird singing on the ariel every but just been out hanging washing out and there is a Goldfinch singing beautfully up there just now-we have also had a Robin sat on the trampoline with a mouthfull of worms for quite a few mornings never usually see them in the Summer
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, you can collage anything! Simply wonderful cards! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all fabulous Alison! I love wrens, they remind me of our caravan where one used to hop around the decking - I was able to observe him quite well from behind the bedroom curtains! Of course blackbird song is lovely but I do love to hear a song thrush in full throttle too! You really have made them some fabulous backgrounds! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.