Saturday 8 September 2018

PaperArtsy Topic 15 - Artist Trading Coins

Hi Everyone! It's my turn to share some art over on the PaperArtsy Blog tonight, and as the theme is Artist Trading Coins, I had to use my favourite round teabags for my tutorial.


And these little pieces of teabag art will also be my Week 36 for IHanna's 365 Somethings Challenge.

I hope to see you over on the PaperArtsy Blog, taking part in the Artist Trading Coins Challenge, and maybe even having a go at some teabag art yourselves.

Alison xox

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous decorated teabags must have a go at some more
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been bitten by the ATC coins, too. Yours are SO clever. I love that you chose the round teabags to use for your tutorial. Simply lovely coins and another great and unique series in your 365 series, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic tea bag art, they have super details. I really must try this some time.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are cool! I love the stamp set you made the images from. I have a bunch of tea bags I have dried and now I need to give this a try. Happy rest of your weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful idea to make Artist Trading Coins out of teabags! The detail that you created is lovely 😁. I hope you had a great weekend! Creative wishes! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.