Wednesday 5 September 2018

365 Somethings 2018 - Teabag Art - Week 35

Hello Everyone!

As promised, I have another set of teabags to share today, and these are for week 35 of the 365 Somethings Challenge.


These teabags started with a coat of clear gesso, then I added some PaperArtsy Fresco Acrylic with my fingers. I used a plastic cross-stitch aida circle to add some white acrylic, then stamped with various PaperArtsy images (Tracy Scott & Darcy Marshall). I re-stamped the images onto gessoed music page, cut them out and glued in place. I added a little colour, then finished with a Tim Holtz word sticker.

Here are some close-ups of the different colour combinations. Which is your favourite?




Have a creative day,

Alison xox

10 comments:

  1. Amazing teabag art today! The colours look spectacular with the white Aida circle stamping and pretty flowers - beautiful 😁. I hope you are having a lovely week! Creative wishes! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful, each and every one, my all time faves. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these are my favourites so far....well until the next time! LOL! I can't believe how much detail you managed to get on these. CS aida circle....brilliant idea. They are gorgeous. Stunning!
    Hugs Flo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful teabag art Alison. The stamping and bright colours are fantastic. If I had to choose it would be the one with the 'most' word written on it. I can imagine a face two bright eyes and the leaves for the mouth.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow your tea bag art is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so beautiful love the bright colours love the middle one but then I love the green ones too lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THEM ALL, Alison. This series is so unusual. I was glad you showed close-ups as I didn't see the gessoed sheet music before that. There is no doubt that these are some of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wOW. I love how you colored the teabags. They are really beautiful. I love the bright colors you used. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are amazing and very clever made Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  10. More gorgeous colours - so uplifting. Who'd have thought teabags could be quite so fab and funky?
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.