Sunday 25 February 2018

Art Marks Day 21 - Grace

Hello Friends.

The word for day 21 of February Art Marks Love is 'Grace', which naturally makes me think of my faith, and the Grace of Christ. I could say a lot more, but in a nutshell, I'm grateful for the gift of creativity that I've been given, and so many other things.


I went back to the comfort zone of my favourite colours for this page, using tools to scrape on the layers of paint, before adding just the word, some marks and a scribble border with pens. I couldn't resist a few white paint splatters to finish.


Hope you have a lovely Sunday! The sun is shining here. We have our son visiting, and we're off for a woodland walk to a country pub, for Sunday lunch with friends.

Alison x

7 comments:

  1. Great page, have a lovely day and enjoy the walk in the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and such amazing colours too, I can see why they are your favourites! I love the serenity and reflective quality of this piece and it matches the theme beautifully 😁. Happy Sunday! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoying your pieces for this challenge Alison. Your colors and shapes are so inspiring. I am with you also, I am grateful for my creativity. It's great to have a creative mind, isn't it? Hope it was a good weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sunny day and a woodland walk sounds glorious! Grace abounds :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely page, it looks like snow we’re having today. Hope you enjoyed your walk and lunch.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.