Monday 26 July 2021

Daisy Yellow Arts ICAD Challenge - Week 8

Hello All. 

Here are another week's worth of ICADs for Daisy Yellow Art's challenge. Nearing the end now.

50/61 - Cuckoo.


51/61 - Wood Pigeon. Regular visitors to the bird feeder in our garden.


52/61 - Dunnock.


53/61 - Chaffinch. Another visitor to our garden.


54/61 - Stock Dove.


55/61 - House Martin.


56/61 - Puffin. I've always loved these birds. I finally got to see some of them a couple of years ago, on the Farne Islands on the North East coast.


Wishing you all a happy new week,

thanks for visiting,

Alison xox


7 comments:

  1. I've said it before but I am loving your bird ICADS this year. It's hard to pick a favorite out of this batch. Happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening, your icad's are beautiful-I love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ICADs are all wonderful! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ICADs! The dunnocks, house Martin's and puffin ones are my faves - perfect 😁. I hope you're having a lovely week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the beautiful cards and birds you chose -my BIL used to breed Chaffinches many years ago
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful, a fabulous display of birdy ICADS. I had forgotten about making ICADS but I do still have them from the swaps in 2013 , one I believe was from you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you rocked the design symmetry this week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.