Monday 19 July 2021

Daisy Yellow Arts ICAD Challenge - Week 7

 Hi Everyone! I'm back today with this week's little 6x4" index card collages.

43/61 - Jackdaw. I love these little corvids, we often have one or two on our bird feeder.


44/61 - Jay. Another favourite. I love that flash of blue.


45/61 - Tawny Owl. Who doesn't love an owl?! Tawnys are so beautiful.


46/61 - Coot. We see these on our morning walks, usually with 2 or 3 young at the moment.


47/61 - Pochard Ducks. I don't know if I've ever seen one of these. They are winter visitors to the UK.


48/61 - Song Thrush. Occasionally hear these from our garden, they have a lovely song.


49/61 - Kentish Plover. Pretty little birds, not sure if I've ever seen one of these.


That's all for this week. I hope you've enjoyed seeing these little bird-themed collages today.

Thanks for visiting,

Alison xox










7 comments:

  1. I love seeing these birds, especially the ones we don't have here in the northeast US. Your ICADS are once again amazing Alison. the birds are a great choice. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are always a joy to see! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I don't really have a fave this time. Good collages all. I'm not nearly as into birds as you are, LOL. I like them being in my backyard and listening to them, but as for which is which, not so much. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your bird themed cards -we don't see many Thrushes now but have seen an increase of Jackdaws and never used to see them at all
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Healing Animal Is The Wise Owl - My Spirit Animal Happens To Be A Rattlesnake - Stay Creative

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. All so beautiful Alison! I love catching sight of a Jackdaw or hearing the song of a Thrush or Blackbird! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous ICADs! The jackdaw one is fabulous and we say a jay and song thrush on our woodland walk this morning - perfect 😁. Take care and Happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.