Saturday 31 July 2021

Daisy Yellow Art's ICAD Challenge - The Final Few

Hello All.

Today I have the final few ICAD's to share with you.

57/61 - Guillemot.


 58/61 - Razorbill.


59/61 - Starling.


60/61 - Collared Dove.


61/61 - European Robin.


I'm sad to see this series come to its end. I hope you've enjoyed seeing my birds. I finished with three of our regular visitors, the noisy, greedy Starling, the pretty Collared Dove, and the cheeky little European Robin.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.

Thanks so much for your visits and lovely comments on my ICAD art,

Alison xox

7 comments:

  1. I shall miss my bird adventures here Alison. What a fantastic collection you've created. Hope August starts off well for you. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ICAD collection is really wonderful, a great idea! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful Alison. If I had to pick a fave it would be the second one. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It never occurred to me you would be able to find a total of 61 birds to complete this challenge. I am SO in awe. The layers, the birds, the different embellishments you chose all spoke to your love of this series. Have I mentioned I am in AWE? So glad you shared them on your blog, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed the collection of the bird ICADs you created, Allison. I hope you will find a way to display them around your desk.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have loved all your beautiful bird themed cards
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many beautiful creations and designs! Of course the robin has to be my favourite ...lol 😁. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.