Tuesday 9 April 2019

Teabags & Circles

Hello Everyone! Today I have two more pages for Birgit's Everything Circles Instagram Challenge.

These pages both started with a collage of gel printed teabags.

Day 8 - I sketched a simple plant design using Posca Paint Pens.


Day 9 - I used a black gel pen to scribble around the circular teabag, add some circle doodles, and wrote the lyrics to Justin Currie's song Walking Through You. I'm a big fan, I've seen him in concert lots of times, and even been photographed with him at a London music festival. 

Finally I adhered a Tim Holtz phrase sticker and finished with white paint splatters. 


I'm having so much fun with this challenge, so I'm linking up with Wendy's 'Having Fun' theme at Art Journal Journey.

Hope you're having a fun day too!

Alison xox

11 comments:

  1. Looks as if you had fun with this page Alison. It has lots of colour and layers and great journalling around the edges. Thank you for sharing with us on Art Journal Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages! The collaged gel printed teabags with the circles look so pretty 😁. I hope you are having a lovely week! Take care! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both pages are fabulous, but the first has captured my heart. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the design and color. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your very talented and creative. We have bad weather but snow has melted but rain, rain bring April showers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pages, it would be hard to choose a favourite.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow- I love both pages! Impressing with the teabags dear Alison! Happy day and thanks a lot for yet another fantastc entry linked to Ar tJournL Journey! Much appreciated!
    Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous pages, Alison. Love the way you are so inventive with those teabags! Great colours and super art. Even better to know you're having fun, so you must be feeling better ;-)
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are really cool! Nice use of square tea bags this time! The effect they create with all the squares in the background is fantastic. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anytime I see you have used tea bags, whether they are circles or square, they warm my heart. Your two journal pages are incredible, and I love them both. I especially love the colors you chose. These are great and even better that you shared them with us at Art Journal Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both fabulous pages and use of teabags-really love the second one.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.