Sunday 14 April 2019

Circles Galore!

Hey Everyone! I'm still having fun doing circle art every day, and I have some more pages to link to Wendy's Having Fun theme at Art Journal Journey

Here are my latest three pages...

Day 12 - I used a small circle gel plate with blues and black, then painted oranges around, and wrote the lyrics to 'The world is a circle' with black bombay ink and my glass dip pen. Splatters made with black ink.


Day 13 - I collaged some gel prints that had circle designs, cut out three small contrasting circles, used a lid to stamp circles with black paint on them, then used my glass dip pen and black ink to journal about animal rescue around. Splatters were made with watered down black paint.


Day 14 - I found some of my teabag art that had circle designs, and simply stapled three of them to a hessian page in my journal. No splatters today...shock!!!


Hope you're all having a smashing weekend!

Alison xox


9 comments:

  1. FUN -tastic Alison! I love all of them - each one is a wowser! Your artful style never ceases to amaze me! ♥♥♥ Thanks a lot for yet another amazing addition to our April collection at Art Journal Journey!
    Happy start of the new week ahead!
    Susi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome journal pages Alison, they are all super and I love the teabags pieces on the hessian page.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some more fantastic circle pieces, the top one is my favourite with the writing around the circles. Thank you for doing us once again on Art Journal Journey

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab shared Trio... My fav would have been those Tea bags Alison but i'm very drawn to Day 13 you have me thinking of some upcoming Birthdays and those designs would be perfect. Love them!!
    Wishing you a super week & Thanks for sharing so I get to see.. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you decorated that burlap. Like mini stained glass windows. And that second page is so full of happy colors. Circles and colors, what is not to love? This are a great trio. happy new week. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy seeing what a variety you create using the same circle element. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing circele page,loving this a lot,dear alison.
    wishing you a nice day,alison.


    hugs jenny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful makes! The designs are so different with the oranges and blues of the first one, then the gel plate prints and also the hessian background with the teabag flowers; they all look so amazing! I hope you are having a lovely week! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant pages love the idea of the words round the circles and love the tea bags
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.