Thursday 11 April 2019

More Circle Fun

Hello Everyone. I have another two pages to share today for Birgit Koopsen's Everything Circles Instagram Challenge.

Day 10 - Adhered a manual page, added a light layer of gesso, sketched circles with Dina Wakley Scribble Sticks, activated with water, then stamped a Carabelle Studio circle design with black ink. Finished with a Tim Holtz phrase sticker and some pink splatters.


Day 11 - I was inspired by a fun technique from Kim Dellow today, she called it Paper Doodling. I'm linking this page to Wendy's Having Fun theme at Art Journal Journey.


Have a great evening everyone,

Alison xox

10 comments:

  1. Both are beautiful. The colours in the first one are so apring like. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on a roll, Alison. I am super impressed. Both are lovely and refreshing. The first one is so colorful and spring like, while the second one is very soothing. Thank you for sharing these with us again at Art Journal Journey. You make me feel like a slacker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those both super fun pages Alison ! A======W=======E=====S=======O======M======E!
    Thank you so much for joining in at Art Journal Journey again!
    Happy weekend!
    Susixxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure which one I like better. Maybe I like them both. The top one is my favorite colors and I adore circles so that is really cool. And the I love the shapes and the texture they create in the bottom page. Nice creations Alison! happy almost weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fabulous pages, love geometric shapes. Thank you for sharing with us again on Art Journal Journey.
    Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowww your Art journal pages are both Gorgeous Alison !! Love the lovely colours, the circles, the texture, and beautiful design !! Great Art !
    I wish you a very nice afternoon
    Big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful makes! It looks like you are having lots of fun with the different designs that you are creating for this challenge and I love those bright pink splatters ...lol 😉. Happy Friday and Weekend! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pages and love the paper doodling
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.