Thursday 25 April 2019

Circles Again

Hi Everyone!

I'm back with some more of my circle pages.

Day 23 - I created a pocket with canvas, added washi tape, book page circles, then marks and doodles.


Day 24 - Used Dylusions paint, stencils and mark-making tools. I created this at my crafty friend Hazel's (of Hazel's Creative Moments) yesterday. We had a fun play day, and Hazel cooked a delicious chilli for lunch. I'm linking this page to Wendy's Having Fun theme at Art Journal Journey, as Hazel & I had such a fun painty play day.


Day 25 - Found an old gelli print and just added some book text from Oliver Twist. I love this gorgeous print!


Hope you're having a fun and creative week too,

Alison xox

13 comments:

  1. Lovely pages, the third one is my fave today. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with circles! Nice pages today. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have ROCKED those circles. That challenge seems to suit you perfectly. I'm in awe of all of them and was thrilled to see you also shared one with us based on Wendy's theme at Art Journal Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I continue to be impressed by the variety you achieve with circles. It's a lesson in perspective for me, thx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a hand for this loose, arty stylish pages! I am always impressed with your style Alison! Great to see you linking again to AJJ! Thank you very much!
    Happy evening!
    Susi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous and beautifully done Alison. I really love what you did with these.
    Hugs June, x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous pages love all the circles and canvas pocket
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic pages, it sounds like you had a super day crafting with your friend.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always fun to have a creative day with friends, I can imagine the giggles as you happily painted and layered away. Super circle designs and a bonus find of the gel print... it works so well with the theme.
    Wishing you a super weekend Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You made such happy pages - really "having fun" feeling!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun and happy pages, Alison. I can't decide on a favorite between two and three. I love 'em both! Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous! Your painty play day page is amazing with the texture, colours and patterns that you created - I love it 😁. Happy Friday and weekend! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful work Alison, It was a good day, glad you enjoyed it and the chilli. I've managed to use a couple of my prints.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.