Monday 22 October 2018

365 Somethings - Week 42

Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm back again this morning, with my teabag art for 365 Somethings Week 42.


I must say, I really enjoyed putting these together! For each teabag, I stapled together some small pieces of map, music sheet, notebook page, and envelope, then simply stapled each one to a teabag. I found some Friendly Plastic charms, I'd created using moulds many eons ago, and used them to embellish the collages.

Here's a close up of the dragonfly...


And I really love this leaf... appropriate for the season I thought, and suitable for the Moo-Mania Autumn Challenge I hope...


Thank you so much for dropping by,

and I wish you all a wonderful week!

Alison xox


13 comments:

  1. They are precious! You can't imagin how I adore your wonderful teabag art every week! And wow - you just made me happy to show the lovely one with the handmade leaf at Moo Mania & More ! Thank you Alison for supporting us there! I love that you adorned them all with the selfmade little things! Gorgeous use for this items!!!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those plastic charms really jazz up your tea bags. You are good at coming up with so many ideas for them. happy new week-erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful. Love them! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these layered teabags - and how great to be able to put those cool charms into action after such a long time.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great way to use the charms, another set of super teabag art.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous teabag art! The layers are amazing with the charms that you made and I was surprised how many layers of paper you fitted onto the teabags ...lol 😉. Wishing you a happy and creative new week! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your teabag art is gorgeous, Alison

    Thank you so much for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE
    Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really fun. I think you enjoyed making these.
    These charms that you made (!) are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Although I’m still not well, I apologize for taking so long to visit. I am just now making it out of bed and couldn't wait to see what magic you had created for this week's series. I love the way you stapled the pieces to the teabag, and those charms are, well, charming. I love shrink plastic, too. Great job this week, Alison.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant teabag art love the shrink plastic embellishments
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the different paper elements. They go perfectly with your charms. My favourite is the elephant :) :)
    Hugs Flo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.