Sunday 31 July 2022

Daisy Yellow Art ICAD Challenge - Week 9

 Hi Everyone.

I have my final six ICADs to share with you today. I created a little series for these final few, using some recently made collage fodder, security envelopes, music paper, corrugated card, and found text from a book.






Here are my July ICADs. I couldn't fit them all into one photo, so there are two.


As usual, it's been a fun challenge working on these 6x4 inch index cards. Thank you all for cheering me along the way, I really appreciate your comments.

Alison


7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous collection Alison. I still remember last year's bird collection, and I like this year's black mark collection just as well. Happy start to August. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. All brilliant you do collaging so well and love all the corrugated card,teabags and stitching-love the sentences you put on too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve loved watching your icad works, Alison! You’ve got a wonderful talent for collage art. And color too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really a star for getting our challenges done, I don't have enough self-dicipline! Have a great week, take care, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are all amazing. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I'm wanting to know now if she found it hard to walk out on, that series' found text is a bit racy hubba hubba heehee. Love the arty abstract backdrops to it. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am super impressed with these last cards as well as the others you shared. You are MUCH better at taking an overhead shot of your ICADs than I. Two of my weeks were fuzzy no matter how many photos I took. Love yours. And I simply adore your collage fodder cards, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.