Wednesday 20 July 2022

Fodder Challenge 2022

 Hi Everyone!

I'm back today with the remainder of my Fodder Challenge projects. Hope you like them.

Day 6 - Pocket Fodder Book with Karen Elaine. This is a perfect size to keep my quirky watercolour birds in, and I added one as decoration on the cover.




Days 7 & 8 - Photo Transfers on Buttons with Jane Chipp, and Vintage Photo Tag with Ricki Midbrod.


Day 9 - Prayer Flags with Dori Patrick. I used paper gelli prints instead of fabric on mine, with ribbon and stitching



Before I go, here's a little crochet project I recently finished. The kit was a Christmas present from my son, and her name is Morag The Highland Coo.

Thanks so much for your kind visit here today.

Alison


6 comments:

  1. Great little pocket book and I love your quirky watercolour birds,great Vintage tag love the prayer flags and the cute little Morag
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed this Willa Wanders' fodder challenge. Not sure how much I learned, but it gave me a perspective on collage fodder and how much LOVE it.

    I had completely forgotten about the Pocket Fodder Book. I may try this one later. I also plan to do the button. I would LOVE to buy that book the two authors created, but it's a bit out of my price range. Your button turned out great. I think I like it better than the ones the author shared.

    I like how you used paper to make your prayer flags and how one was warm colors and one cool colors. They are great.

    Nice crochet project, too, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful, specially the little book of birds. Morag is so lovely!! She looks extremely comfortable and relaxed.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, all of it. Your tag book is the perfect birdhouse! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your talent never ends. Those cards are brilliant. All the art is. Have a great day today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your post! All the artwork is amazing and I love the quirky bird folder and of course Morag - such beautiful makes 😊. It must have been fun creating them too! Happy Friday and weekend! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.