Monday 11 July 2022

Daisy Yellow Art ICAD Challenge 2022 - Week 6

Hello All.

It's time to share my latest week's ICADS for Daisy Yellow Art's/Tammy's challenge.

Here they are...

Oh dear, this one's a bit fuzzy, oops! And I didn't date stamp it either 😏


 





Wendy Solganik's aka Willa Wanders Fodder Challenge on Instagram has begun, and my latest 5 ICADs are made with some leftovers from the art I've been making. I'll share some of those projects with you this week.

Thanks for visiting,

Alison

4 comments:

  1. Your icad art is amazing and so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these. I even recognized a couple of the collage fodder challenges I have seen so far. I don't have a favorite this week because they are all absolutely incredible. Isn't collage fodder great? I am guessing that July 9 and 10 will be covered in the collage fodder lessons that I have yet to see. You really inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Loving the butterfly one and the curly leaves design - perfect 😁. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful, Alison! Love the colour palette you used for these cards.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.