Tuesday 12 July 2022

Willa Wanders' Fodder Challenge 2022 - Days 1- 5

 Hi Everyone.

Wendy Solganik's Fodder Challenge started last week, Tuesday I think. Anyway, I'm up to Day 5, so I thought I'd share my projects so far.

Day 1 - Peace Catcher with Lucie Duclos. I gifted this to a friend for her birthday.



Day 2 - Gelli Prints to finished art pieces with Drew Steinbrecher.



Day 3 - The Study of Shapes with Julie Hamilton. There is some fabric on these, the dotty green and black circles and leaves.


Day 4 - Paper Weaving with Rebecca Sower. I stitched it to some watercolour paper. Think I may have to frame it :-)


Day 5 - Luggage Tags with Liz Constable. The tags were dyed and stamped with coffee before I decorated them.




I hope you like these, I'll share some more pieces in a few days time.

Alison 

7 comments:

  1. Wow, so many beautiful makes! Loving the colourful dreamcatcher design and those tags with the pretty ladies 😀. I hope you are keeping well and apologies I haven't visited, what with having a terrible cold and then afterwards having friends over I haven't found any time to visit. Take care and sending you happy wishes for a wonderful week! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need a class like this to spur me on. I feel like all I have been making is art journal pages, not a bad thing by any means, but I'm a little antsy right now. These are all amazing Alison. I'm glad you shared them. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. All fabulous makes and the paper weaving is brilliant
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative. They look amazing, Alison! The paper weaving framed will look really wonderful.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful artwork! Oh yes, I would definitely put that in a nice square frame. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can never put my finger on it, but there is something about your art that strikes me. I love all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE what you have done, Alison. I knew I could NEVER make that dream catcher because I am not good with a craft knife. Yours turned out great.

    I am in the process of creating Julia's finished pieces. I laughed when she said 10 minutes each, and it took me an entire day to make three pages. I plan to try the others and even the buttons, but not right away. I'm really LOVING what you have done here.

    BTW, I am not going to even try the weaving, either. Been there, done that before. Put it in an altered book and decided once was enough (grin).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.