Monday 28 March 2022

100 Days of Watercolour - 38-44

 Hello Everyone.

I'm back with another week of watercolours. I've been painting little houses this week. 

To be honest, I painted these all at the start of last week, I knew it was going to be a busy one. It was actually a rollercoaster of a week. My phone decided to die, so I had to get a new one. On Tuesday I had to get a crown fitted on one of my teeth. Wednesday we got the car MOT'd, thankfully it passed. Towards the end of the week our son was fighting to keep the house he is trying to buy. Hopefully things are moving in the right direction now, and it will happen. Then on Friday night my husband ended up being taken to hospital with suspected stroke symptoms. After various tests, a CT scan which was clear, he came home yesterday afternoon, but has an MRI booked for this Friday. He seems ok now, and I'm clinging to the hope that it was just a trapped nerve as he lay down on his side in bed. His arm went floppy, and his speech was briefly very slurred. We were also worrying about our mums, as both got Covid on the Sunday. Thankfully they seem to be getting over it now. Graham's mum is 89, and mine is 81, but both are fully vaccinated.

Anyway, hopefully this week will be less dramatic.

Here are my watercolours.

Day 38 

Day 39

Day 40

Day 41

Day 42

Day 43

Day 44

Thanks for visiting,

Alison

9 comments:

  1. sounds like a bit of a nightmare week! love the houses though xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you certainly had one hell of a week!!! Hope things calm down this week,everything works out and all results are good.After all that I love your little watercoloured houses
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Alison, how scary it must have been for you re. your hubby's attack! Slurred speech is a main sign of stroke so I hope the MRI finds what caused it and can rectify it. Sorry about both your Mums getting Covid too...I'm glad they were fully vaccinated and I hope they both make a complete recovery. You've had quite a busy week for sure.

    Your watercolour houses are so cute!

    Have a wonderful, worry-free week ahead. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love these cute little houses Alison. They will be fun additions to some journaling for certain. Happy new week. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nightmarish week! I am happy to hear that your husband is doing alright now, and your mums are getter over Covid. Wishing you a much more peaceful week and full of good news. Love your sweet and whimsical houses.

    -Soma xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Soma! We definitely need good things to happen this week. Life has been very stressful. We have so much to be thankful for though, when we look at the news at the moment.
      Alison xx

      Delete
  6. Those are very cute houses you have drawn and painted, Alison. And my gosh, that is way too much to have dealt with in one year, much less a week. Prayers for your hubby to be fine or easily treated if not! And also for your mums to recover fully. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure how I missed this post, but I am here now. Your week was definitely a nightmare. Not much else could have gone wrong. I'm hopeful this coming week and month will be less stressful and more enjoyable for you.

    Your houses are all very clever and nicely done. They will definitely make lovely additions to art in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. just came back and read this post properly after seeing today's post - I am sorry I didn't notice (or comment on) your hubby's health scare and glad he is being monitored and taken care of. Sending hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.