Monday 14 March 2022

100 Days of Watercolour - 24-30

 Hello All.

Here's another week of watercolour play. I've been cutting my pieces out to use on art journal pages, I really must get on and use them. I don't know where the time goes!

Day 24

Day 25 - These circles are about 4" in diameter, so quite big.

Day 26 - These are about 4" across too.

Day 27 

Day 28 

Day 29 - For these flowers, I first lay down the blobs of colour, then I sketched the flowers, then cut them out. I really love how these turned out.

Day 30 - I first put down the blue, then added yellow petals and orange centres, then the rest became daffodils with no blue. Hubby said the blue was there for Ukraine.

Thanks for coming to visit today. Hopefully I'll have something else to show you before next Monday.

Alison


9 comments:

  1. Really love these Alison especially the watercoloured foliage and the last two lots of beautiful flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cut outs, have fun using them. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your watercolors-really beautiful good idea to cut up some of them to make new things with them hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lots of fun Alison. Don't you love how the colors run together in watercolor? What type do you use, as you have some really bold colors? Happy new week. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you've had fun with those watercolours and your makes look amazing, such beautiful colours and designs (smile!). Happy wishes! Hugs Jo x
    p.s. sorry I haven't been around, my tablet has given up the ghost and it looks like I'll have to get a new one (eek!) so I've resorted to using my laptop for now which isn't as convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be still my heart. I love these. I am drawn to Days 29 and 30, but Day 31 may be my favorite. That's some fancy fussy cutting, Alison. LOVE these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cutouts. I have been doing the same!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the ones you stamped! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aimeslee, but I didn't use any stamps x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.