Monday 7 March 2022

100 Days of Watercolour - Days 17-23

 Hello Everyone.

Here are some more watercolour pieces I've made for The 100 Day Project. This week I've been making colourful collage fodder. You may have seen some pieces used on my recent art journal page.

Day 17 - This was a bit of a warm up exercise, using cheap watercolours.

Day 18 - the first of some doodled circles.

Day 19 - Doodled Rainbows


Day 20 - More circles.

Day 21 - Cooler doodled circles.

Day 22 - Some earthy colours.

Day 23 - The first of a collection of plants and florals.

Thanks for coming to visit. I hope you have a good new week.

Alison

7 comments:

  1. Love all your watercoloured collaged fodder
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lover your fodder. I'm in a watercolor mood myself lately, so I am enjoying seeing your designs and colors. Happy new week Alison. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your watercolour pieces are fabulous. Have fun, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, especially the leaves, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are gorgeous! Loving all those circles and colourful leaves, they will make great additions to journal pages 😁. I hope you're having a lovely week! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two weeks ago, I hadn't even heard the term "collage fodder." Now I have become obsessed with it. I love the doodles and the rainbows, but most of all, I love the plants. They are brilliant and so are you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. owhh, your artwork are so cool. Those are make me wanna cry. The gradation color with the doodle art just so cool. Nice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.