Wednesday 23 March 2022

AJJ - Spring

 Hello All.

I have another page to share for Valerie's Spring theme at Art Journal Journey.

This started off as a gelprint for GelliArts' March Printing Challenge over on Instagram. The prompt was sunshine. I've used my hand-carved foliage stamp on the print, and I used my circle stamp on the edges of the background. The little house is one of a series of watercolours for The 100 Day Project, and I used some book text for the words. 

Below, you should be able to see the gold watercolour that I used on the house and the sun.

Thanks for visiting me today.

Alison

7 comments:

  1. This page definitely says warm sunshine. And it makes home feel like a great place-which of course it is. This is great Alison. Thanks so much for sharing it with us for Valerie's spring challenge. All the green does make me think spring. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun journal page, Alison. I like the layers, the gel print, and the 3D effect you achieved with the ephemera. This is a great spring page for Valerie's theme at Art Journal Journey, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabuous piece. and I love teh words too. Tanks for joinng in my challenge at AJJ again, much appreciated! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful little house. I did not know they did a gold watercolour, must investigate. Lovely page Alison.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so bright and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, the gold shines! Yours is the 4th orange and green color combo I've seen today, must be the Spring Thing! Delightful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've missed seeing your lovely paintings! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.