Tuesday 18 January 2022

JJJ - Days 15-18

 Hi Everyone!

Here are a few more of my Junk Journal January pages. Some of them have faces on, so I'm linking up with Erika's Let's Face It theme at Art Journal Journey.

Day 15 - Muted. Please believe me when I say the colours are more muted in real life! 

Day 16 - Musical. The keyboard came from some earphone packaging, never throw anything out! And the guitar came from a magazine. The splashes were made with diluted coffee.


 Day 17 - Hand Lettering. I got a bit carried away with this one, and I found a lovely Lord Byron quote to go with my art doll.

You might recognise the doll's face as one of my hand-carved stamps from early last year.

Day 18 - You've Got Mail. I made the music paper envelope using a template, and the stamped images are by PaperArtsy.

Thanks for coming to see my blog today.

Hugs,

Alison

10 comments:

  1. Love all the collaged pages and great texture
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so many great pages today Alison. I am particulary fond of the piano keys, the musical envelope and that great hand carved face. Even your muted page is beautiful with some great colors. Thanks for sharing with us at AJJ. You've had some great faces so far this month. Hope your week is going well. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was super to see more of your junk journal pages Alison lots of inspiration for us to see, thank you for linking to Erika's theme at AJJ.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are simply beautiful. I really love the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Alison- I'm pleased I am not having to choose a favourite- these are all brilliant. Thanks for sharing at AJJ, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so enjoyed your musical pages when I saw them for the first time but i must say I was really drawn to the muted page today. Beautiful.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such amazing junk journal pages! The music and Lord Bryon quote are fabulous, I love how you collaged and layered everything together 😀. I hope you are keeping well, take care and Happy January! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely collection of pages, Alison, I think they are all #1! How is your weather? I'm such a baby, we're having a cold front and I cannot seem to stay warm. Hope you are cozy, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, Alison. These are simply amazing. I could spend half a day looking at these. I especially love the way you incorporated the muted background and medium ground. I love that you also shared this with us at AJJ using Erika's theme.

    A woman after my own heart. I also never throw anything away, because if I do, I find I needed it a week later! This musical page is precious.

    That Lord Byron quote is wonderful, but so is your hand carved face. the way you gave her a crown was brilliant, and it "matched" her gown so well, too.

    I adore the envelope and the stamped mail coming out of it. This may have been my favorite this tiem, but they are all really, really, really, really brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.