Saturday 15 January 2022

JJJ - Days 12-14

Hello Everyone!

I hurt my back at the beginning of the week, and woke up Tuesday morning with lower back pain, so I haven't been able to sit at my computer comfortably all week. Thankfully it's feeling a bit better now, but I'll carry on doing my back exercises and taking the anti-inflammatories for a wee bit longer.

I have a few more pages for Junk Journal January to share with you today. 

Day 12 - Quote. This is one for Erika's Let's Face It theme at Art Journal Journey. Eleanor Roosevelt gave us some really great quotes!

Day 13 - Dreamy. I love that found book text 'fragments of everything', I think it's perfect for the theme.

Day 14 - Tickets and Tags. This is one of my favourites!

Many thanks for visiting here today.

Happy weekend,

Alison

9 comments:

  1. Great pages. I started my first Junk Journal, got idea from a friend. It's hand made of course.
    Happy weekend ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your back feels better soon.Love your fabulous textured pages and the little button as a finishing touch
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Alison! Not that I want to do something that scares me particularly! I can see why day 14 is one of your favourites. Hope you feel better soon, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous pages Alison. You look like you are having fun in your junk journal. Thanks for sharing with us at AJJ. And I hope the back is back to normal ASAP. Back pain is the worst. Happy rest of your weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Sorry about your back Alison. I know what you are going through. I love the art. Great pink cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of them are fab. Eleanor's quote really is fun and something we should all consider especially if is learning or excercise...

    Love that last page best - so much to look at.

    Great collection and I am glad you are starting to feel better! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Alison, hope by now your lower back pain has subsided and you can sit at the computer again. I deal with that all the time and know it's no picnic! Nice art journaling to see, I'll opt to do the scary thing once a week, thanks. haha I just began work on a circus-themed card and am contemplating which ticket stamps to use. They are fun! Have a good week, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic pages Alison and super quotes. Thanks for adding these to Erika's AJJ theme.
    I hope you are not in so much pain and feeling better.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely fabulous pages, especially considering how your back was in such pain. I love Day 12 for the face and how nicely it goes with Erika's theme at Art Journal Journey. I love Day 13 for the circles and rather abstract feel it has. I especially love Day 14 for the layers and layers and layers of goodness. Such beauty and such fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.