Tuesday 25 May 2021

TIOT - Butterflies

 Hello All!

Thank you so much for all the lovely birthday messages! I really appreciated them!

The weather hasn't improved much today, and I've managed to get a few projects made. I'm sharing one today, which is a card for the new Butterflies theme at Try It On Tuesday.

It's not often that I do clean and simple. I used stamps by Crafty Individuals. 

The beautiful butterfly collage is stamped and clear embossed onto white card, then matted onto black card, then adhered to an A6 white card blank. 

I stamped the butterflies again on a scrap of white card, coloured them with Distress Oxide ink, cut them out, applied glue to the bodies, then adhered them to the image. They can flap their wings if they wish ;-)

I finished with a stamped CI birthday message.

I hope you're all having a good week so far.

Thanks for visiting,

Alison xox

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Alison! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card Alison love the stamp and added Butterflies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your clean and simple is just gorgeous. The butterflies really pops Alison. Thanks for sharing with us at Try It on Tuesday. Thanks for sharing with us! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Alison. I absolutely adore this card. It is incredible. I also love the butterflies flitting over the card, too. This is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful birthday card! Your design with the pops of colour on the butterfly wings looks gorgeous 😁. I hope your having a lovely week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card Alison! The brilliant colours against the black and white look fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.