Friday 14 May 2021

52 Weeks Art Journal - Week 19 - Favourite Colour

 Hi Everyone!

Here's my page for this week's art journal challenge from Raspberry Blue Sky. The theme is your favourite colour, and most of you probably know that mine is blue. I used my pebble stamps with various blue PaperArtsy Fresco acrylics. The die-cut shapes are by Carabelle Studio.

As I have used my own arty language, my signature techniques of collage (book pages & teabags), scraping paint (blue of course!), my own hand-writing, my own stamps, and of course some scribbles and splatters, I'm linking this to Elle's Language theme at Art Journal Journey.

Thanks for visiting,

Hope you have a wonderful weekend,

Alison xox

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous page and background love your pebble stamp and doodled borders
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful I love your art!
    Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Alison - I love your blue language page! Hugs, Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I value own style and you have it. Your page is perfect on the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue is my favorite color, too, and I love how you have represented it in your journal, Allison. I love that you used your own stamps, and of course, a tea bag. Beautiful and perfect for Elle's theme at Art Journal Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blue pebbles, your pebble stamps are great! I also love that you used your arty language to make the page, perfect! Maybe even language of colour also. Thanks for joining me for the Language theme at Art Journal Journey this month Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, beautiful blue! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also love blue, so this page speaks to me. And you have some super texture too. Hope you have a great weekend. It is beautiful here. Off to go walking with my daughter. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoops, in my excitement I forgot to say Thanks for joining us at AJJ.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So creative and beautiful blue!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I love all the texture in this piece. Have a nice day today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have used some great stamping in this page of your journal. I don't think I have seen your pebble stamp before - impressive! Lovely composition Alison.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.