Tuesday 11 May 2021

100 Days of Stamp Carving - The Final Few - Days 92-100

 Hi Everyone!

The 100 Days Project has come to an end for this year, and I have my final hand-carved stamps to show you today.










You might notice that on days 93 and 94 I actually carved 2 stamps, so the total was really 102. I may have done this on other days too 😁

I took some photos of all of my stamps. I couldn't get them into just one photo very easily, so there are 4.

Here are the eraser stamps...


The circle stamps...

The pink Tosnail rubber, Essdee Super Carve, and lino...


Thanks to all of you that joined me on this carving journey, your lovely comments and encouragement meant so much to me.

I'm off to eat a lovely dinner now, cooked by my darling hubby. It's our 30th wedding anniversary today, so we'll be having a glass of bubbly with it 😍

Thanks for visiting,

Alison xox

7 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you both! Wow, all your handcrafted stamps look amazing and you certainly have loads to use on your art projects 😁. Loving your new ones too, those tulip, leaves, borders and feathers are gorgeous and of course the pretty little bird is my favourite 😊. Enjoy your meal and I hope you're having a wonderful week too! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this project is so amazing! I love that you made all of these stamps-my favorites are the bird, flowers and leaves.
    Happy 30th anniversary hugs from the Lake Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so inspired! Beautiful and fun xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous collection you created Alison. I can tell you had fun with this challenge. I hope you don't stop carving. But it will be great to see the art you create with these. And hope you had a lovely dinner and 30th anniversary too. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing. I couldn't really pick a favorite this week, although 92 and 97 stuck out. They are all wonderful and put together, you have a marvelous collection of great stamps, dear. The elephant is one of my favorites, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous stamps, you have carved yourself some beauties. And happy anniversary again! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated Happy anniversary for Tuesday ---WOW fabulous collection of stamps you created love the little Bee and your leaves
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.