Friday 23 April 2021

Washi Tape Class with Birgit Koopsen

 I signed up to a great online class with Birgit Koopsen this week. She showed us some wonderful techniques for creating our own washi tape. What a cool idea, to be able to make tape to match your projects.

Here are the tapes I made. I used masking tape as a base, with PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Acrylics, various stencils, and stamps by me, PaperArtsy, and Crafty Individuals.


I used some of my hand-carved stamps on these ones...

I love these ones, I think they look a bit like graffiti.

And these ones were fun to make. I love the colour blocks!

Look out for them appearing in a few projects 😀

Happy St. George's Day!

Alison xx

6 comments:

  1. These are amazing Alison. That sounds like a great class, and much cheaper (and cooler) than buying washi tape. Happy start to your weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are FANTASTIC, well done! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look fabulous. What a great way to create more stash!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all brilliant Alison -a great idea
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous idea and your washi tape designs are stunning - love them! It looks like they are fun to make too 😁. Take care! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.