Sunday 25 April 2021

100 Days of Stamp Carving - 78-84, and a Surprise for Sheila

 Hello Everyone!

I'm back today with my next instalment of my hand-carved stamps. It's getting close to the end now, less than 20 to go!







Some more mark-making stamps, another leaf and face, and a stylised tulip to add to the collection. I love them all!

I also recently carved a stamp for my lovely blog friend Sheila of Orange Esmeralda, who expressed an interest in one of my stamps. I carved another design on the reverse of the stamp. Since I used an eraser, there was plenty of thickness to do this. 

I can show them to you now, since the package arrived safely with Sheila yesterday.


I didn't want Sheila's Teddy friends to miss out, so I crocheted them all a little flower brooch.

And I made a special card to send to Sheila too, using some of my hand-made washi tapes.

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend,

Thanks for dropping by,

Alison xox

6 comments:

  1. Everything you do is just so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love those circular stamp forms. And you have such great stamp ideas. I particulary like that card for Sheila. She will love it. Hope all is well with you as we move into a new week. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous stamps again, and love the little flowers, you made a wonderful gift for Sheila! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have been busy! Fabulous carved stamps, I love the leaf and flower stamps 😀. Those stamps for Sheila are beautiful too and I'm sure her teddy bears will love those crochet flower badges - so thoughtful and fun! Wow, the card is stunning too - love it! I hope you had a lovely weekend too and wishing you a wonderful new week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I'm late visiting. Story of my life right now. I absolutely love #s 78, 82, and 84 this week. I also really like the ones you carved fr Sheila. That was quite thoughtful of you. You are really, really talented, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOve all your carved stamps and beautiful crochet flowers.Fabulous card and love all your hand made washi tape
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.