Friday 2 April 2021

Art Journal Calendar - April 2021

 Happy April Everyone!

Here's my Easter inspired April calendar spread.

I began with some collaged teabags, sprayed some speckled egg distress oxide spray, then stamped a border with one of my hand-carved stamps. I cut some egg shapes from the leftovers of some Easter bunting I made, which was collaged gel prints. I'll post more about that tomorrow.

I finished with a hand-written title and some white ink splashes.

I'm linking my spread to Art Journal Journey's Inspired By theme.

And finally, here's my March spread all filled in and looking very pink.

I hope you're enjoying a wonderful Good Friday.

Alison xox

10 comments:

  1. Oh 😻😻 it's so awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ congrats
    Happy happy easter πŸ˜ŠπŸ’

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous calendar, love the Easter eggs! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful calendar pages.
    Happy Easter holidays xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love these eggs! How fun.Glad you shared these with us at AJJ. It's perfect. Have a great Easter Alison. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always in awe of your backgrounds. The teabags are amazing and are just subtle enough not to detract from the incredible eggs you created for days of the month. Thanks for sharing these adorable eggs with that great background with us at Art Journal Journey. And March really DID turn out in the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see the collaged teabags in the background. The patterned eggs are gorgeous, it must have been fun to see the patterns as you cut the egg shapes. And there is a very nice stamped border.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous pages love all the egg shapes and teabag collaged background
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous spread this time Alison! I love these colourful eggs on your teabag background! Hugs, Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, your April pages really made me smile! Those colourful Easter eggs are a delight - love it 😁. Happy April! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun idea for April - love all the fun eggs!!! Cute, cute, cute. Love how well March looks all done too. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.