Monday 5 April 2021

Some Cards For Men

 Hello All!

I used to struggle with making cards for my male friends and family members, but these days I just grab some of PaperArtsy's Ink and the Dog stamps. They have some really great images. Here are a few cards I recently had to make.


I used Distress Oxide Sprays for some of the cards, washi tapes, and some gold trim that I've had for a very long time. There are some gold ink splatters on the card below, although it's not very visible.



This next card is a re-purposed one with gold trim and a birthday message added. It was originally a Father's Day card. That rugby team stamp is very handy for the rugby fans in my family.


I'm saving the next card for Hubby's birthday next month. It's ok, he never looks at my blog 😀

Thanks for dropping by today,

Big hugs,

Alison xox

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous masculine cards and backgrounds-love all the stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Alison. It's so hard to make cards for men and you have given us several to choose from. These are all great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are fabulous. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these. Making thing for men is something I try to do as well. You nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These came out great. I love that metal or metal looking gold strip you used also. These stamps are great too, aren't they? Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards! Those smooshed backgrounds look amazing with the stamps - perfect 😀. I hope you're having a lovely week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards Alison! Love the effects of those sprays! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.