Tuesday 20 October 2020

366 Somethings - Week 42

Hello Everyone! I don't know where the week's gone. I did manage to see some friends last week, meeting up for woodland walks, which was lovely. The hardest thing for me is not being able to see people, especially my lovely children. Thank goodness for facetime!

Here are my latest index card collages...








I had some watercolour paints out on my desk, and I used them on the last two cards, 293 & 294. I think they are my favourites this week, closely followed by the first one 288. The text on the last 2 was from Far From The Madding Crowd too, a favourite novel of mine. Have you got a favourite card this week?

Thank you so much for visiting,

keep safe and well,

Alison xox



 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, the last 2 are my faves! Have a great week! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collaged cards love the shapes and teabags-love them all
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first card looks different than the others. Nothing major, but I think it's the lighter background. They are all wonderful Alison. I know what you mean about missing people. That and just going out and about. Be strong. And stay safe. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love 288, but 290 is also a fave of mine this week. They are all very well done, though, Alison.

    It's hard being in lock down mode, but I prefer to stay safe than sorry. I know you do, too. Stay safe, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another set of beautiful index cards! I love all those layers and the happy colours of 289 caught my eye 😀. I hope you're having a lovely week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.