Sunday 2 August 2020

Art Journal Calendar - August 2020

Hi Everyone!

I'm a day late with my August art journal calendar spread, in fact I only found time to create it today. As you can see, I've already filled out 2 days.


I used a 5x3" Gelli Plate with Dina Wakley heavy body acrylic and home-made mark-making tools, to make a bright background. The little tags were cut from a previously made gel print, then the details were made with a fine black Posca paint pen. I used PaperArtsy stencils for the title.

I'm linking my spread to my theme Pockets and Tags at Art Journal Journey.

Thanks for dropping by,

Alison xx

10 comments:

  1. Love the calendar - and lots of lovely little tags! have a nice evening, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and it totally reflects your fun theme. Love the colors!!! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those background colors are gorgeous. And I love the contrasting tags with that hint of blue. Perfect for your challenge. Happy new week. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice calendar Alison. Who cares if it is a day late. I'm glad you got it done and up for all of us to see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You truly put my calendar to shame each month and this is truly the case for these tags you have created. I really LOVE them. At first I thought they were stamped on the page, but you went even further. I love these. They are perfect for your theme at Art Journal Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a wonderful calendar page. Bright colors and creative fields for the notes. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its a great calendar journal spread Alison and super inspiration for your AJJ theme this month, using the tags for each day.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great calendar pages and love the little tags
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those tags were such a great idea for your calender pages! I'm loving your background too, the vibrancy of the colours is amazing 😁. Wishing you a wonderful week! Take care! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. My My My, Very Crafty - Excellent Use Of Color Patterns - Stay Creative

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.