Wednesday 19 August 2020

366 Somethings 2020 - Week 33

Hello Everyone! 

Today, I have my week 33 ICADs to share with you.








I wonder if you have a favourite this week. Number 229 with the bird was very popular on Instagram, and I was very pleased with how he turned out. I found the perfect words to go with him too I thought. But I do really like number 228, with the collage, the wording I found on the book page scraps that I used, and those red dotty accents.

Hope you're all having a good week, thanks for dropping by.

Alison xx

10 comments:

  1. The second and the last ones are my faves today. Love the quotes, too! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bird is my favorite, but I also like the repetition of threes in 226 and 231. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is 227, but I like the bird, too of course. I can't believe the year is over half over. Wasn't it just January recently (grin)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bird is adorable and teapot label looks fantastic on the teabag. Noce collection Alison. Hope you're having a good week. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alison I could see all of your weekly are in a book. They are all so beautiful and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All are wonderful but the one that has the bird gets my vote ... 😀

    ReplyDelete
  7. It gets harder each time you post these weekly to choose just one, i'd have chosen the bird myself but when I got to the last I just had to put my mark on number 231 as it reminds me of little lady bugs..! Fabulous ICADs Alison.
    Thanks again for sharing them with us in blogland xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards I love the bird one too but then also the last two lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of these, so beautiful! You already know my favourite, that little bird is so adorable - I love love love it ...lol 😀. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.