Wednesday 12 August 2020

AJJ - Pockets and Tags

Hi All! Today I have another page to share for my Pockets & Tags theme at Art Journal Journey.



This page started with a gelli printed red circle. I added some gold paint splatter, then stamped the Carabelle Studio background on the left with Ultramarine Stazon. I stamped the Audrey Hepburn angel tag (also Carabelle Studio) onto white card, coloured it, cut it out and glued it to the page. I finished by stamping the sentiment with the Ultramarine Stazon.

Thanks so much for visiting, and also for playing along with the challenge.

Hugs, Alison xox

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful page Alison. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous journal page Alison love the tag stamp and great stamped background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really striking page Alison. Wow. The red circle really pops and brings out the blues. You are being a super host this month. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison this is beautiful. It reminds me of Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful page for your AJJ theme Alison.
    The red circle draws you in to the page then the tag pops, its a beautiful image you used.
    Stay safe.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a real eye catching piece Alison. Love the red circle which draws your eye in straight away to the lovely Audrey Hepburn tag. Fabulous background stamps - love how you used them.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is a stunning page, the red circle that started it all off is really puling this together! Fabulous!!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This definitely has an oriental twist to it Alison, love the Audrey Hepburn stamp isn't she awesome. Great journal page.
    I'm walking backwards to check out and catch up, opened your page early morning so it would be ready for me when I sat down after a busy week.. off I go.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page! Such a different design with the contrast of the red and blue and that Audrey Hepburn stamped tag is wonderful - I love it 😀. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful Journal page!!!I like the grand piano to be simple and yet interesting"
    Hugs, Elke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.