Monday 10 February 2020

Where There Is Love...

Happy new week!

I was glad to get back to my art journal today. It's been a bit neglected lately, due to all sorts of things. I created a page for Elizabeth & Bleubeard's Heart theme at Art Journal Journey.


I used a canvas page in my Dina Wakley journal, using DW acrylic paints also. I added doodled collage hearts & circles, and some marks and hearts made with paintbrushes and black & turquoise DW acrylic. I finished with black posca paint pen splatters, and a DW stamped quote.


I hope you all have a creative Monday,

Alison xox

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, love the colours and texture. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, I love your page-beautiful and love the textures too-Hugs Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, I absolutely LOVE the background you created. There is a lot going on and I like the texture the canvas provided. Your hearts are wonderful and I followed them along the page to the very end. Thanks beyond belief for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey using my theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors here, Alison. Your work looks so beautiful on that canvas page. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have added a very lovely sentiment to your fantastic journal page. Super texture and colours for the background as well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cloth background and those warm fun colors. This is gorgeous Alison. A very happy page. Nice for me on a another grey and damp day! Thanks for sharing with us at Art Journal Journey. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great journal page love the bright coloured canvas background
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so romantic and so pretty this journal, wonderfully designed!
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous!!! Love everything about it.
    Hugs Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fab page Alison, love the colours you have chosen to illustrate it with. Reminds me of the rainbow crystals I used to have as a child, all 'pastelly' and pretty
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I truly love this and the gorgeous colours you have used ! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.