Tuesday 18 February 2020

366 Somethings - Week Seven

Hello lovely followers! I'm here today with my week seven collaged index cards for the 366 Somethings challenge. 

I must say I'm finding it such a joy to create these little collages every day, and I think my collages are getting more free and easy as the days go on :-)








On today's collage above, I used some of the lovely scraps from my cut out hearts on yesterday's art journal page. So fun! I'm STILL using the original book page for my found text too ;-)

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Alison xox


9 comments:

  1. Your little collages are always beautiful, you have so many great ideas! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful and I see how you have so much fun making them. Sometimes it is the best thing just to play, isn't it? Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful Ali. Love them all but expecially the first one. Hugs Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely. I especially like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm mega-impressed by how you keep going with this challenge and make something different each time. Each one is a joy to see.
    I tried really hard to choose a favourite but it was impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really loving your collages Alison! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have NO idea how I missed these, because I look forward to them every week. They inspire me for when I create my ICADs this year. Such lovely recycling, too. I absolutely adore each of these and the scraps you used show how good you are at recycling, too. I think you are the queen of splatters, too, dear Alison.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous collages! Such fun recycling and I always love your colour combinations and splatters - perfect 😁. Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.