Monday 3 February 2020

AJJ - Hearts

Hello Everyone!

I know I'm not alone in keeping all the little scraps! Today I decided to used the gel print scraps that I cut hearts from for my calendar yesterday, and use them on a page for Elizabeth & Bleubeard's Heart theme at Art Journal Journey.


Some of the Tim Holtz phrase stickers didn't show up very well on my nearly full art journal, so hopefully you can read them slightly better on this photo.


If not, the stickers read... 

Lesson 175
LONGING FOR
A corner of your heart
A memory to hold
with all my heart

Hope You're all having a creative start to the week too,

Alison xox

12 comments:

  1. Oh I love the colors and arrangement of those hearts. This is a really cool page! Happy new week. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page, love how you used your hearts Alison. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love your page hugs Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a super way to use the papers to create this pretty group of hearts. A fantastic page for Bleaubeard and Elizabeths theme at Art Journal Journey, thank you for joining us there.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely way to use the scraps - those hearts in every which direction have a great energy... and I really like catching glimpses of the tiny words here and there.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool this is! I love how you did the hearts and those words are perfect. Great colors and design on this. It inspires me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This spread warmed my heart. First, I love that you recycled and used your scraps on this spread. Second, I love that you turned all those scraps into hearts. Thanks for sharing these with us using Bleubeard's and my theme at Art Journal Journey. Bleubeard gives this spread two paws up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page and sentiments-great recycling of the die cut waste too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes I save everything. LOL You never know when you will need or want them. This is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning Alison!

    Superb! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.