Tuesday 11 February 2020

366 Somethings - Week Six

Here are my index card collages for Week Six of 366 Somethings. I'm getting through those scraps and the odd teabag, and still using the original book page for my found text. Might have to find another soon though.








I decided today to start adding the date as well as the number of my collage, so I know where I'm at more easily. You might spot that today's collage features scraps from yesterday's art journal page. I keep everything! Lol!

Happy Tuesday,

Alison xox

8 comments:

  1. All great collages love all the scraps and doodling
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they are all fantastic, you are on a roll again! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The art is great and the words are lots of fun too. I really enjoyed reading them and trying to guess at the story of each piece. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. You not only find a great place for your tiniest of scraps, you also find a way to recycle your tea bags. These are magnificent. Great use of paint, doodles, and bits of scraps with text.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all of these Ali. Hugs Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful creative works that are !!!
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful collages! I love seeing your index card designs and you have used up all those leftovers perfectly 😀. I hope you're having a lovely week and wishing you a happy weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are wonderful, you are making me want to get back to my little collage book! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.