Thursday 29 June 2023

ICAD Week 4

 Hello Friends.

Today I have my Week 4 index card art from Daisy Yellow Art's ICAD Challenge to share with you.

Day 22 - Unexpected. 

I used only a tiny bit of collage and not my usual choice of colours, so it's unexpected from me.


Day 23 - Enchanted Forest


Day 24 - Bubble.


Day 25 - Dictionary.


Day 26 - Pinball. 

Decided to go abstract with this one, and hadn't intended it to look like a flag, as some people have thought!


Day 27 - Indigo.


Day 28 - Asanoha Pattern.

Attempted sketching freehand, not measuring the angles- 2nd time lucky (ish)!


Thanks for dropping by.

Alison


5 comments:

  1. These are fun. Your failure on the last card is still pretty cool. It may have been a failure at what you attempted but I like it. Happy end of JUne. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all especially the fish and enchanted forest
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorites were the same as Carol's. LOVE the enchanted forest the most, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice collection. The second and third one called out to me, lol. Happy weekend, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Alison. My faves are days 23 and 24. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.