Wednesday 28 June 2023

365 Somethings 172-179

 Hello All.

I'm catching up with sharing my collages for the 365 Somethings challenge, and I have two sets to show you today.

Somethings 172-175 

I wasn't thinking of patriotic colours and flags here, I just happened to have a red & white stripey paper bag that I thought contrasted well with the blue collage.






Somethings 176-179

I needed an image of an indigo plant for one of my ICADs, and used the leftovers of the print on these collages.






I hope that you've enjoyed these as much as I enjoyed creating them.

Thanks for visiting,

Alison

4 comments:

  1. Love all the floral ones and the red/white and blue one-but another where the sentiments leave us hanging lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are 2 fantastic series Alison. With our July 4th celebration arriving soon the first thing I thought of was being patriotic, but the colors work great for you also. I like that combo no matter who you're patriotism is for. Have a lovely end of the week. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two more nice sets, Alison. Lovely color combos on both. Happy weekend, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.