Sunday 18 June 2023

ICAD Week 2

 Hello friends.

Today I'm catching up with sharing my week two index cards for Daisy Yellow Art's ICAD challenge.

Day 8 - Butterfly


Day 9 - Magenta or Fuchsia


Day 10 - Signpost


Day 11 - Glyphs.


Day 12 - Moonlight.


Day 13 - Superstition.


Day 14 - Typewriter.


I'm enjoying the challenge of keeping to the prompts...so far. I used to really worry about drawing things like the typewriter, but not so much these days.

Before I go, as it's Father's Day, I have a card to share that I made for my lovely Dad.


It also happens to be my parents' 63rd wedding anniversary today, and here's the card I made for them.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Alison

5 comments:

  1. Love all the index cards,great Fathers Day card and beautiful CAS card for your Parents and a Happy Anniversary to them both.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the variety of ICAD designs. They're fun. And those are lovely cards too. This is a fun post Alison, I hope you have a great weekend. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ICADs. Are wonderful! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly nice cards all, Alison. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm trying to play catch up here. I am SO in awe of you using the prompts. I really like that typewriter.

    LOVE the cards you made. That anniversary card feels very romantic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.