Monday 12 June 2023

ICAD 2023 - Week One

 Hello Everyone.

It's time for Tammy aka Daisy Yellow Art's ICAD challenge again. An index card a day for the months of June and July.

Here's my cover ICAD.


This year I thought I'd try and follow the prompts. Here are my Week One cards and the prompts.

1. Sapling.


2. Polka Dots or Graphic Dots.


3. Map.


4. Espresso


5. Zebra or Striped.


6. Wildflowers.


7. Treble Clef.


I'll be using collage throughout, I'm still trying to get through my huge stash of fodder.

Have a great new week,

Alison


6 comments:

  1. These are fun. I always forget about this challenge, but it's fun to see what other people do. I like them Alison. Happy new week. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to follow the prompts the first year, but I am NOT one who draws. I love how you interpreted the prompts. I always love seeing your handmade stamps, too. These are just SO very clever, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all and great takes on the prompts
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and fabulous! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, yes, it's Daisy Yellow time again. I did ICAD once more than a few years back, maybe even the first year, but did not know what to do with them all. I'm too practical, I suppose. lol. I ended up die-cutting them down to rolodex size as I do have an art rolodex. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.