Wednesday 10 July 2019

Instagram Garden Party Challenge No. 1

Hi Everyone! 

I found a new challenge on Instagram, called The Garden Party Challenge, and run by Isa and Sylvie. It's a fortnightly challenge with 5 prompts to use.

For Challenge 1, the list was, a square card, insects, pink colour, script, and stitching.

I made this card for my best friend Karen's birthday, which just happens to be today.


Happy birthday dear Karen! We celebrated with a visit to National Trust property Ightham Mote in Kent. Karen took a few photos, but she hasn't shared them with me yet. I used a stamp set by Innovative Stamp Creations, and one of my previously created gel prints.


Happy Wednesday,

Alison xox

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous background and stamp-sounds a great idea for a challenge using prompts -but don't do instagram
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and happy birthday to Karen. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a beautiful card, glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this card a lot. I bet your friend was thrilled to get it for her birthday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card and a great way to use the prompts. Here in the states, square cards cost more to mail. It's ironic, because many in Europe prefer square cards. Happy birthday to your friend. I know she loved that card. It's a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and many happy returns to your friend! The way you interpreted the prompts for the challenge is amazing - I love it 😁. Wishing you a happy Friday and weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a brilliant card, Alison, with one of my all time favourite female images, plus my favourite butterfly! Love the grey and pink - another of my favourite things :-)
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card - the stamp is beautiful.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card, Karen must have loved it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You followed all the prompts beautifully. It's a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.