Sunday 7 July 2019

AJJ - We're All...Trying To Be Creative Every Day

Hello dear friends!

I think we'd all love to be creative every day, if only there were enough time.


After reading Elizabeth's comment on my post yesterday, I decided to use half the amount of random prompts to create another page for Chris' 'We're All/Going' theme at Art Journal Journey. Yesterday I used 12 prompts, so today I used 6. Maybe I'll try 3 tomorrow :-)

1. Add some paint dots. (Turquoise Fresco acrylic)
2. Make marks with the end of a paintbrush. (Black dots & large crosses)
3. Scribble some circles. (I used Dina Wakley pink Scribble Stick)
4. Make marks around border with a pen or pencil. (Black Posca Paint Pen crosses)
5. Draw a flower with non-dominant hand. (Black Posca Paint Pen)
6. Paint some marks with bright colours. (Orange DecoArt acrylic & Cerise Fresco acrylic)


Wishing you all a creative and happy Sunday.

Alison xox

6 comments:

  1. Great journal page love the stamping and painting on material
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These multi-prompt pieces look great! When I saw the one with 12 I was amazed you could use so many in the same piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about finding time for art! But I like your page and how you handled the cloth background. Nice arty page Alison! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was able to follow these prompts so much easier and it still turned out quite fun and very abstract, too. I'm also struggling to make art every day, which is hard when you have someone other than yourself to worry about. I was super impressed with how this journal page turned out. Thanks for sharing it with us using Chris's theme at Art Journal Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nearly missed this one. Shame on me - it's extraordinary beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.