Thursday 17 January 2019

New PaperArtsy Seth Apter Stamps

Hi Everyone!

PaperArtsy are releasing lots of new stamp designs at the moment, and I am fortunate to already have one of Seth Apter's new sets ESA11. There are some great designs on it that are perfect for my Geometric Shapes Theme over at Art Journal Journey, so I had a play with them this morning.


The left hand page already had a Gelli Plate print on it before I added some used teabag papers. I tore hearts from book page, tore the remnants into square/rectangle shapes to use on this side, then I stamped images from Seth's ESA11, using black and gold Fresco Acrylic paint.


On the right hand page, I glued teal tissue, then used teabag papers. Then I added three round teabags, and the three torn hearts. I stamped Seth's images with black and gold Fresco Acrylic, then added splatters of white paint and orange ink over both pages. I finished with some pencil outlines on the hearts and rectangles.


Wishing you all a creative day!

Alison xox

16 comments:

  1. Wonderful spread Alison, have fun with your new stamps. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lucky you! this looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely AMAZING - I love what you made with the new supplies! Gorgeous! Thank you very much for another inspiration for Art Journal Journey again! WOW!

    Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look super new stamps Alicon, its a fantastic page.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seth's new stamps do look great! I love this page you have made! Hugs,Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a sucker for hearts, and I love how you used the ones you tore from the left side as part of your right side spread. I am thrilled to see you are also finding ways for your round tea bags, too. This is an amazing entry honoring your theme at Art Journal Journey, dear Alison.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks good Alison! I like most anything with hearts on them. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great journal pages Alison love all the hearts on the teabags and book pages---lacking inspiration for my journal at the moment and have a good supply of tea bags waiting lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Alison, I thought I was following your blog but I have added to follow again lol. I hope you are well. I am back to blogging this year again. It was a rotten year last year after losing my mum. I love your journal spread its gorgeous and the blue tones are so pretty. Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my God! Alison, every page you make is just FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!! Your projects always inspire me, my dear friend. LOVELY creation!!!!!!!! Hugs, my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow,your pages with the heart shapes is amazing,cool idea,love it!
    happy sunday,dear alison.


    hugs jenny

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your pages Alison and the new stamps look great
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great to be able to deploy those new stamps straight into your AJJ theme! Fabulous page spread.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous pages! Your new stamps look so beautiful against the amazing backgrounds that you created 😁. I hope you had a lovely weekend and wishing you a happy new week! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super pages Ali. Next best thing to new Guinea pigs is new stamps!!:) I spotted the new SA stamps. They do look fabulous. Have fun with those.
    Hugs Flo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.