Tuesday 1 October 2024

Art Journal Journey - Autumn Colours & Inspiration

 Hello All.

I'm thrilled to be the October host over at Art Journal Journey with the theme Autumn Colours & Inspiration.

Here is my sample page for the challenge.


I started with a layer of collage, then painted over it with a light layer of quinacridone nickel azo gold acrylic.

More collage was added, some leaves stamped with one of my hand-carved stamps, a teabag collage, some lace, a bit of gold leaf, and a Tim Holtz phrase sticker.


I look forward to seeing you over at Art Journal Journey with some Autumn inspired art journal pages.

Wishing you a happy October,

Alison


1 comment:

  1. This is awesome, Alison. You put a lot of time and effort into this journal page and it shows. It has all the colors I also associate with autumn. I especially like the teabag art and your hand carved leaves. This is a great first entry and a beautiful spread which is perfect for your theme at AJJ.

    Seems I'm getting failed to publish, so it may be awhile before you see this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.