Friday 25 October 2024

Autumn Colours with AJJ

 Hello All.

This week we have been having a wonderful time walking the coastal paths and watching the crashing waves on the North Devon coast. We really needed to get away, and it's been not exactly relaxing, but very refreshing. I adore being by the sea.

Our main reason for coming here was to visit the beautiful Ashbarton Estate that our daughter and fiance have booked for their wedding weekend in June 2026, so we had their company for a couple of days. The venue didn't disappoint you'll be pleased to hear. It's going to be perfect for the colourful festival wedding they are planning.

So, back to the real reason for this post. I have another page to share for my Autumn colours and inspiration theme at Art Journal Journey.


More teabags! I just love them! And I love toadstool spotting too, and have seen a few on my walks this week.

Thanks so much for visiting me today.

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.