Saturday 24 August 2024

Seek Gather Create August 2024 - Week Three

 Hello All.

Here is my art journal page for week 3 of the Seek Gather Create August Instagram Challenge.

The items are... The colour fuchsia, an eye, bubbles, and ruffles.


I used a PaperArtsy tissue paper eye, as well as some other elements from the sheet. The birds are from Crafty Individuals. The text is from my art room copy of Jane Austin's Pride and Prejudice. The pink squares are from a master board I had in my stash. 


I'm linking my page to the following challenges...

Jo's Wonderfully Wild theme at Art Journal Journey. Wild birds

Try It On Tuesday's Make It Feminine theme. Pink and lace

Thanks for dropping by,

Alison

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous page, background and texture-love the birds and the eye.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful page! Wow, the texture is amazing and I love the fushia pink and teal with the birds and lace - gorgeous 😊. I hope you're having a lovely weekend and thanks so much for joining us at Art Journal Journey! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That eye really caught my attention Alison. Even before I noticed the birds. I love those 2 colors together too. What a great page. Thanks for joining Jo's challenge, and have a super start to the new week. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you framed the eye with the lace and materials, its a fantastic page Alison. Thank you for linking with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's giving him the Darcy Eye, lol. Colorful wild page, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.