Thursday 11 July 2024

Observe

 Hello Friends.

Here's my Day 8 page for Junk Journal July. The theme is Observe, and I found a great image in an old RSPB magazine of the squirrel and camera. I also found the butterflies and moth in the same mag, and used some PaperArtsy patterned tissue, and some vellum birds and a nest. I love to go bird and butterfly spotting, which links with the theme too.


If you look carefully, you'll spot some button images behind the eye, and to the left of the nest, so I'm linking up with Halle's I've got a notion theme at Art Journal Journey.

There are also things with wings, which is the current theme at Try It On Tuesday.

Thanks for visiting,

Alison xox

9 comments:

  1. Very clever to incorporate the buttons in your piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and happy journal page, love the colours. And thanks for linking to AJJ, much appreciated. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great piece Alison. I love how you managed to sneak the buttons in, I half expected to see buttons on the large butterfly bottom left. That photo you found in the magazine of the squirrel is perfect. You couldn't have found anything better. Love it!
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to cover several challenges with a very clever spread. Love how you managed to include the buttons. Thanks for sharing another great entry with us at Art Journal Journey using Halle's theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice journal page

    I am inviting you to link to Art For Fun Friday
    HERE<a//

    much♡love

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun page. I saw those buttons. They are perfect for Halle's challenge. And that squirrel at the camera made me smile. And those butterflies and the bird nests are great for TIOT. Thanks for joining both challenges. Have a super weekend. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great page, love the nature themed collection of images and that squirrel image is fabulous.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fabulous to see this for both TIOT and AJJ! Loving al of the butterflies, Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.