Wednesday 10 July 2024

AJJ - I've got a notion

 Hi Everyone.

Today, I have a page to share for day 7 of the Junk Journal July challenge on Instagram, the prompt of which was Window. 

I'm also linking my page to Halle's theme I've got a notion at Art Journal Journey, as I've used some sewing pattern paper, black thread, and ribbon.


I just love this sweet image that I found, which is printed on vellum. I've no idea where it came from, I've had it for ages. I love the Tim holtz word stickers I found in my stash too, I thought they went perfectly with the image. I used some strips of 7 Gypsies patterned paper to create the window frame.

Thanks for dropping by,

Alison


6 comments:

  1. So creative. I love it.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You turned a junk journal page into a masterpiece. I like the nostalgic vintage feel this journal page conveys. Thanks for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey using Halle's theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The words work so well, made me smile. Love this page in your journal, it is clever how you have linked the two together and yet achieved a cohesive page.
    The white splats finish it off perfectly.
    Hugs, Neet xx
    ps might pinch the cotton idea if you don't mind

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with this! Such a cute little girl... You combined the challenges so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm...I tried to comment before but am unsure if it went through. Forgive me if its twice. I am in love with this page! You combined the two challenges so well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Alison and perfect for Halle's AJJ theme, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.